Gå til innhold

CPT Pilot request - EKCH & EBBR

Jon Klose Larsen

Anbefalte innlegg

There is going to be 2 CPT in the coming days, where more pilots are needed.

The first one is in EKCH - Copenhagen on Sunday, May 23, 2004, 19:00z

The second one is in EBBR - Brussel on Tuesday, May 25, 2004, 18:00z

To join these CPTs please follow the instructions below.

Remember, that helping out as pilot at CPTs is the way to get more qualified Controllers in the future.

--

Regards

Jon Klose Larsen

EUD-TD5 Chief Examiner

** Pilot Instructions **

1) Go to the CPT System http://www.vacc.dk/eud_cpt/cptmain.asp

2) Click Pilot signup

3) Fill out all the fields and press <continue>

4) You are now added to the CPT System as a pilot and you will recieve a mail with confirmation within minuttes

5) Go to the main menu again and use your VATSIM CID and new password (the one selected during signup) to login to the system

6) Click on <List pending> CPTs

7) Select a CPT that is suitable for you

8) You will now see a list of pilot slots for this CPT. All available slots are marked "Book flight" and if you hover the mouse over the link(s), a window with flight-details will open.

9) Select a flight of own choice and confirm the choice on the next page.

10) You will recive a mail with your flight details shortly after confirming the booking.

11) That's it.... you have now signed up as pilot-participant for the CPT.... Thank you !

As the system is still in beta-testing, you may run into any problems during the procedure. If you do, please send a detailed report about the problem (page, error and other relevant info) to me at eudtd5@vateud-td.org

All kind of feedback/comments/ideas are very welcome.

Regards

Jon Klose Larsen

EUD-TD5 Chief Examiner

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Having looked at the statistics for this forum and the pilots signed up as CPT Pilots from this area (Scandinavia), I have a question....

What is it that does that you don´t want to help out at CPTs as pilots (even in own area) ?

Is it not challeging enough ?

Do you not get enough info ?

Is it the wrong day / time ?

I ask because i can see a lot of people reading about the CPTs, but only 12 pilots have signed up as CPT Pilots from Scandinavia (DK:6, N:5, S:1), and I would have thought that more would be interested.

Let me know what I, as Chief Examiner, can do to get more people to help out.

Open to all suggestions and ideas.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

No answers yet? ""

As I am conserned I could have been flying Sunday 23, but I am not familiar with EKCH, neither do I have maps for the area, so I'd rather been a problem to the candidate than help. On 25th of May I am away and can't fly anyway, I'm sorry.

In addition to this I have a lousy computer with a bad performance. Especially with heavy traffic the framerate drops way below an acceptable level, so I choose to stay away. ""

Hope the candidates pass without my "help". We sure do need some more controllers.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I was a CPT Pilot, not to long ago..

But I had to quit due to my homework and less spare time, some thing just got to go.

But now as the summer comes, I will get much more time to fly on my flight simulator, so I'll consider joining in a not to distant future.

Another ting, and this may sound silly..

I'm not to keen about the "pause" mode over the point you are going to start from during the test, I'm one of them who almost never touch the pause button, and I like to fly from one airport to another, and join the test over the exact point when the test should start.

This have worked, but sometimes the test are running for a delay, and I've got to start circling around the entry point, whitch is OK.

But, the pause will not be used during my flight.. ""

In the last CPT tests I've been flying VFR, giving me more freedome, so I'll guess I will continue flying VFR as long as my service is requested.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...