Gå til innhold

Dagens beste flyvits

Frode Skibrek

Anbefalte innlegg

For Someone Who Can't Fly...

A man was boarding a plane, and was surprised when he was seated next to a parrot. Once the plane had reached cruising altitude, the stewardess came around with her drink trolley and asked whether the man wanted a drink. He politely asked for a coffee, but when he finished speaking the parrot squawked, "Get me a brandy, you stupid cow!"

The stewardess was taken aback by the parrot's behavior, and came back with its brandy, forgetting about the man's coffee. Later on, the stewardess came by again, and the man reminded her of his coffee, and no sooner had he finished, the parrot squawked, "Get me another brandy, you wh0r3!"

Once again, the stewardess came back with the parrot's brandy, again forgetting about the man's coffee. The man was quite annoyed, and decided to try the parrot's approach: "Fetch me my coffee, b!tch!"

With no warning, the flight stewardess grabbed the man and the parrot and threw them out of the plane. As they plunged toward the ground, the parrot turned to the man and said, "For someone who can't fly, you're a lippy b@$tard!"

:grin:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...