Gå til innhold

VA - Virtual Airline

Anbefalte innlegg

Vi bruker ikke fsPass. Jeg skulle ønske at vi gjorde det. Kan du ikke ta en tur innom siden og se :-)

Hvis du må ha med fspass så prøv denne

http://simcoa.com/

De hare bare 4 hub

Vi har følgene i WestWind

The WestWind fleet consists of over 40 unique aircraft for MS Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight, including repaints of some of the most popular payware add-on aircraft.

Aircraft for MS Flight Simulator X are now being added to the WestWind fleet.

WestWind has hubs in 14 major North American cities, as well as Europe and Australia.

WestWind provides passenger and cargo service to over 400 ciites around the world.

WestWind charter operations reach nearly every corner of the planet.

WestWind has a realistic advancement system in which new pilots start out flying regional routes in small turboprops, advancing to larger jet aircraft as they build flight time and complete transitional training.

The WestWind Training Center, located at the airlines headquarters at Denver International, offers recurrent and advanced training for all pilots.

WestWind members include many real-life pilots, some of whom are current or former professional commercial pilots. As of December 2005 WestWind's prestigious "Be A Pilot Club" has 80 members -- men and women who went from the virtual left seat to the real-world one by taking advantage of the Introductory Flight.

Many of WestWind's pilots are active as both pilots and controllers on VATSIM, the Internet's largest online virtual air-traffic simulation.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...