Gå til innhold

Sikorsky 76 styrtet i Østersjøen

Werner Rafteseth

Anbefalte innlegg

Tror de første av denne typen ble produsert på 70' tallet, første fløy vel i 1977 eller 1978, så det er nok en del eldre versjoner ute flyr også. Ikke det at det har noen betydning for akkurat denne saken uansett ""

Sikorsky's S76 is a popular mid size corporate and oil rig support helicopter.

Sikorsky began development work on the S76 (for a time named Spirit) in the mid 1970s and used technologies and experience gained from the military S70 Black Hawk program. The resulting S-76A was powered by two Allison 250C30S turboshafts and could seat 12. First flight was on March 13 1977 and FAA certification was awarded in November 1978.

The first improved model was the S76 Mark II (introduced in March 1982) with more powerful Allison engines and 40 detail refinements. The S76B is powered by two Pratt & Whitney Canada PT6B36s (the 101st and last B was due to be delivered in December 1998), while the S76C is powered by two Turboméca Arriel 1S1 engines. The S76A+ designation covers undelivered S76As subsequently fitted and delivered with Arriel engines, and S76As converted to Arriel power.

Current production is of the S76C+ with 18% more powerful FADEC equipped Arriel 2S1 engines. Certification of the C+ was awarded in mid 1996. Forthcoming improvements include composite blades, a quiet tail rotor with curved blades, an active noise and vibration control system, and an advanced health and usage monitoring system. A three LCD screen integrated instrument display system (IIDS) for engine and rotor information is now standard, supplementing the four screen Honeywell EFIS suite.

Kilde: Airliners.net

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...