Gå til innhold

FS2020 feil og forbedringer (7. januar 2022)

Anbefalte innlegg

Her er min liste over forbedringer og bugs i FS2020 som jeg har funnet og som fortsatt er i simmen. Beklager engelsk tekst. Innlegget var ment i et engelsk forum derav engelsk. Det som er tatt med her er det som ikke har blitt bekreftet av Asobo. Ting som helikopter, seilfly, sesonger, replay system osv. har jeg ikke tatt med da det er bekreftet at det kommer. 

FS2020 issues and improvements:

- all planes wiggling slightly left and right initially when adding power for takeoff from a standstill on the runway
- rudder is way too sensitive for all airplanes during takeoff
- beta range missing for turboprop airplanes 
- hot starts not simulated for turbine engines
- Turboprops: with the engine stopped and prop in feather, putting the prop/condition lever to max the prop pitch will change to fine with the engine stopped. This should not be possible due to lack of oil pressure. Same happens the opposite way. 
- weather UI needs major improvements to allow for things like RVR and more advanced features (e.g. assigning a metar to a given wx station, fronts, storms etc.). Currently very basic. 
- being able to open doors on all default airplanes
- adding functionality to a lot of "inop" buttons like seatbelts, heating etc. for many default airplanes
- ATC needs major overhaul (including phraseology, procedures, bug fixes and new features)
- Turboprops: seems to be a huge lag between the sound you hear (and the engine response) compared to the torque gauge when adding or reducing power. Could this be a bug similar to the one we had previously on piston engines? Seems like you get immediate response from the engine, but the torque shown on the torque gauge in the cockpit is showing a massive delay and takes forever to show you the power you have set and obviously also being produced by the engine. 
- improved propeller physics (drag etc)
- fix tendency for certain airplanes (default) to not want to take off forcing you to pull back even harder during rotation to get off the runway and to actually STAY in the air initially after liftoff
- improved water physics (especially during takeoff and landing)
- EGT is barely rising when leaning a piston engine. When leaning too much the engine should become rough. Does not happen in the sim making leaning the engine much harder. 
- weather vane effect too strong on water making water operations almost impossible (bug in SU7). Especially on windy days.
- MP not rising or way too little when reducing RPM on piston engines. Same the opposite way. 
- rudder response when applying full rudder in the air needs significant improvement (way too twitchy and nervous like the plane doesn't know what to do before it finally starts banking in the direction of rudder (left or right). Is also rocking back and forth in yaw direction initially. Needs to be much more fluid like in real life. 
- pitch seems to be very "nervous" and sometimes a bit twitchy. Applies to all airplanes including default and 3rd party
- rudder should be very ineffective at low speeds. Then gradually become more effective at higher speeds. Especially during take-off roll
- g-meter seems to be giving false/unrealistic G-readouts for positive g's 
- flying straight and level inverted gives -1 G readout. Is this correct? Negative g-loading seems realistic though
- rudder effects on airplane seems very static and rigid, especially on aerobatic airplanes
- prop animation when stopping the extra 300 looks very weird. Propeller comes to an abrupt stop like it was hitting something. Same applies to several other default airplanes
- lack of inertia which makes yawing motion caused by gusts and turbulence very static and dramatic. Much more fluid in real life. 
- lag in brakes when using keyboard command. Can not use short presses for smaller corrections. It's either none or full braking power by holding the brake keyboard command for 1 sec. 
- issues with ground handling physics model (to be expanded)
- stall warning coming on way too late for multiple GA aircrafts (tested 152 and 172, 1-2 knots before stalling). Should be 5-7 knots before stalling.
- special effect for wakes behind float airplanes currently have bugs with the animation
- ITT for turboprops is completely off

Suggested improvements:

- ability to quickly change heading/altitude on autopilot in bigger increments like in FSX
- support for time accelleration (at least 16x, preferably up to 32x for really long flights on cruise where the graphics engine blurs out ground textures to improve performance like in FSX/P3D. As soon as you go back to normal speed they quickly catch up)
- improved propeller animation effects to look more real life including the startup sequence which is in "stages" like in FSX. Needs to be more fluid like in other sims and can also be improved significantly. DCS World is a good example. It looks extremely good and "alive". Varies depending on propeller rpm. Currently propeller animations look like something from a 20 year old game and does not hold the same standard as the rest of the graphics.
- special effects like ship wakes etc. 
- water spray on the windshield when making a water landing would be a nice touch
- being able to change aircraft without having to start a new flight (updated userinterface)
- rough engine when leaning too much (piston engines)
- ability to add beta range to flight control axis (like in the Majestic Q400 for P3D)
- control profiles for each aircraft like in DCS World
- AI traffic (ships and more)
- we need features like an instructor station like in X-plane. Also replay and being able to analyze your flight to see the track flown and accuracy in altitude etc. like in the old FSX. Navmap really should be updated with lots of features like the old one in FSX. 

• Like 7
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Akkurat nå skrev Geir Teigo:

Synd å referere til fsx for ting som skal se bedre ut😁

msfs burde klare bedre gjengivelse av propell enn fsx fra 2006. Forbedringer må gjøres, men ingen burde se mot gårsdagen som mål for å gjøre morgendagen bedre. 

Ja, det står liksom ikke helt i stil med resten. Problemet er vel bare at det er akkurat det samme som i FSX og ikke rørt. Dem har bare implementert det direkte i MSFS. Står sikkert ikke øverst på prioriteringslista, men mener å huske at han produkt manageren for MSFS sa noe om et nytt propellsystem som kommer med innføringen av helikopter, så er lov å håpe at hele systemet blir nyoverhalt og vi får noe tilsvarende som i DCS. Er mange 3. part utviklere som også har klaget over at det er ekstremt vanskelig å få propellanimasjoner til å se sånn noenlunde bra ut. Spesielt oppstart av turboprop. 

• Like 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

3 timer siden skrev Ø.C.H.:

Virker som om det skjer ting med propsimulering: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1276781184?t=00h29m22s

Ja, jeg fulgte med spenning med på streamen i går. Ser meget lovende ut. Da kan det se ut som at turboprop problematikken blir fikset i sim update 8. Krysser fingrene. Det jeg ikke fikk svar på var vann og sjøfly problematikken. Den er jo som kjent ganske på viddene og trenger en full overhaling. Realistisk sjøfly operasjoner hadde vært en våt drøm :) 

• Like 2
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Den 8.1.2022 klokken 23.40 skrev Geir Teigo:

Synd å referere til fsx for ting som skal se bedre ut😁

msfs burde klare bedre gjengivelse av propell enn fsx fra 2006. Forbedringer må gjøres, men ingen burde se mot gårsdagen som mål for å gjøre morgendagen bedre. 

Med den nye propellsimuleringen så blir også animasjonene opp til dagens standard ifølge Q&A streamen igår. Var imponerende! Blir spennende fremover og gleder meg nå til dem får helikopter simulering på plass. Den nye propellsimuleringen kommer allerede i sim update 8 i februar :) 

• Like 4
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...