Gå til innhold

Norway online day Wed 16th Nov

Anders Merch Grønmyr

Anbefalte innlegg

Welcome to our Norway online day!

Finalbanner.jpg

This online evening we will staff up Oslo and south east area of Norway.

Here you will find our major airport

ENGM Oslo Gardermoen 2rwys and high traffic capacity

ENTO Sandefjord Torp

ENRY Moss Rygge

ENCN Kristiansand Kjevik

...among others.

Expect multiple frequency changes as you fly in our airspace. ENGM will be full staffed and our friendly controllers is on the edge to provide you with great Norwegian service while you fly trough our skies.

You are more than welcome to take a flight to Norway, bring your best flying skills and have fun.

charts

FS2004 Freeware Scenery

FSX Freeware scenery

FSX payware download

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Flott tiltak! Jeg har fått flere flotte tilbakemeldinger på dere som satt ATC på mail idag, veldig gøy å se. En av dem var denne:

Hello Mr. Hennriksen,

first of all I´d like to say thank you for the great service you guys provided tonight over Oslo. I was one of the last pilots flying into Oslo and the arrival controller seemed to be waiting for me before closing down. Unfortunately my FS crashed while turning into final and I didn´t have the chance to say sorry and good bye.

I´d appreciate it if you´d forward the excuse and a big thank you to him. Unfortunately I don´t know who it was. Thanks again and now I have one more reason to do this flight again. :-)

Good night and best regards from Germany

Sebastian Franz

German Airways VA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I´d appreciate it if you´d forward the excuse and a big thank you to him. Unfortunately I don´t know who it was. Thanks again and now I have one more reason to do this flight again. :-)

Det var meg! :grin:

Takk for en gøy kveld igår, jevn flyt på Approach East også, og en del koordinering med nabosektorer!

Dette fortsetter vi med! :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...