Gå til innhold

Active Sky til MSFS

Anbefalte innlegg

Her er et forumpost fra utviklerne ang radar:

Advanced radar is not something we are including in this release. It’s something we’re working on and hopeful that we can provide in the future. The ASFS preset control depiction system is preset-control based, as the product page and depiction specs indicate. There are limitations, but we’ve also found a lot of ways to curate and present the changes to make this work very well and we are confident this will be a great experience for most realism and weather enthusiasts and of course for traditional Active Sky fans. While it doesn’t provide precise control of variable localized conditions, the cloud scene with the transitions and smoothing system appears very similar. We hope you’ll agree, but we do know that some are not satisfied with anything but localized variable weather. That’s why we’ve added a Passive depiction mode where you get nearly all other Active Sky features outside of weather depiction control (for live mode only, of course).

For meg som 99% av tiden bruker real weather så ser ikke ASFS ut til å gjøre jobben så mye bedre enn default vær. Jeg kommer i hvert fall til å sitte på gjerde litt før jeg handler. Kjøpte REX da den ble lansert, men det var penger ut vinduet for min del. 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...