Gå til innhold

Voice ATIS er nå i Beta testing

Per-kristian Jensen

Anbefalte innlegg

Sitat fra VATSIM.net:

Voice ATIS in Beta test

Posted Sunday, March 11, 2007 17:29 EST

After much discussion Voice ATIS provision is being trialled on the VATSIM network. Thanks to some hard work from Ross Carlson, VRC 1.2 (currently in closed beta) contains the facility to set a voice ATIS.

Pilots will see a callsign XXXX_ATIS in the controller list, and by tuning the COM radio to the ATIS frequency will be able to hear the controller's recorded voice ATIS. The ATIS will also be available by text on the same frequency. Each controller can only record the ATIS for one airport, so if more than one airport is covered the details of the others will be in the text ATIS as usual.

The Board of Governors has created an exception to the rule of "no duplicate connections" specifcially for this purpose. It applies to approved VRC1.2 beta testers only.

We hope you enjoy this latest facility for making online flight simming "as real as it gets".

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...