Gå til innhold

Sterling VA snart åpent :)

Thomas Olsen

Anbefalte innlegg

Yes it is me that is the chief "", it is true we opened about a year but due to lack of interest we had to shut down but now the interest is sky high for Sterling and we have managed to fill all staff positions (7) except this one so we are in dying need for a repainter.

When we will open we will have something that beats the mosts virtual airlines around, an absolutely 100% timetable-. We at Sterling Virtual have managed to get hold of the actual Sterlings Rotation Plans this mean that you will be able to fly "Unscheduled charter" to many different destinations around the world. Our timetable will be based on this one so you will book your flights. More info coming closer to the opening date, and just a little correction the flight operations will begin 4th august we will be accepting Flight Officers in the end of July we will accept a total of 130 pilots (Just as the real Sterling has see crew list below) but right now the most important thing is to find a repainter who can repaint the PMDG, FFX and FFG models for us.

Crew List:

Stockholm: 45

Copenhagen: 45

Oslo: 40

Total: 130

Sebastian Palm

CEO Sterling Virtual

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...