Gå til innhold

Litt fredagshumor

Tore Sætre

Anbefalte innlegg

Seeing Eye Dog:

I was flying from San Francisco to Los Angeles. By the time we took off, there had been a 45-minute delay and everybody on board was ticked. Unexpectedly, we stopped in Sacramento on the way. The flight attendant explained that there would be another 45-minute delay, and if we wanted to get off the aircraft, we would reboard in 30 minutes.

Everybody got off the plane except one gentleman who was blind. I noticed him as I walked by and could tell he had flown before because his seeing-eye dog lay quietly underneath the seats in front of him throughout the entire flight. I could also tell he had flown this very flight before because the pilot approached him and, calling him by name, said, "Keith, we're in Sacramento for almost an hour. Would you like to get off and stretch your legs?"

Keith replied, "No thanks, but maybe my dog would like to stretch his legs." Picture this ... all the people in the gate area came to a completely quiet standstill when they looked up and saw the pilot walk off the plane with the seeing-eye dog!

The pilot was even wearing sunglasses. People scattered. They not only tried to change planes, they tried to change airlines!

Gi meg et ord om du vil ha den ukentlige fredagsmailen, stappet med humor. (tore.satre@iname.com)

Ha en god helg alle sammen!

------------------

Tore Sætre

Oslo, Norway

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Det var en av de bedre.. [image]http://www.flightsim.no/ubb/images/icons/smile.gif[/image]

Tror faktisk jeg hadde vurdert ikke annet flyselskap, men annen reisemåte f.eks. tog... Kanskje ikke så kritisk med blind fører der, toget går tross alt på skinner...

------------------

Åge Olsen, Molde

truck@online.no

http://home.sol.no/~ageolse" TARGET=_blank>Air Traffic Control Center

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Seeing Eye Dog:

I was flying from San Francisco to Los Angeles. By the time we took off' date=' there had been a 45-minute delay and everybody on board was ticked. Unexpectedly, we stopped in Sacramento on the way. The flight attendant explained that there would be another 45-minute delay, and if we wanted to get off the aircraft, we would reboard in 30 minutes.

Everybody got off the plane except one gentleman who was blind. I noticed him as I walked by and could tell he had flown before because his seeing-eye dog lay quietly underneath the seats in front of him throughout the entire flight. I could also tell he had flown this very flight before because the pilot approached him and, calling him by name, said, "Keith, we're in Sacramento for almost an hour. Would you like to get off and stretch your legs?"

Keith replied, "No thanks, but maybe my dog would like to stretch his legs." Picture this ... all the people in the gate area came to a completely quiet standstill when they looked up and saw the pilot walk off the plane with the seeing-eye dog!

The pilot was even wearing sunglasses. People scattered. They not only tried to change planes, they tried to change airlines!

Gi meg et ord om du vil ha den ukentlige fredagsmailen, stappet med humor. (tore.satre@iname.com)

Ha en god helg alle sammen!

------------------
Tore Sætre
Oslo, Norway
[/quote']

Må bare ta frem denne en gang til :grin:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...