Lars B. Frostad

Anbefalte innlegg

SA_logo.png250px-Continental_Airlines_Logo.svg.png

Så går faktisk Continental Airlines inn i "Star Alliance",

nyheten ble offentliggjort 19. Juni - og dette vil altså føre

til at man bl.a. kan tjene opp EuroBonus-poeng på Continental

fra Norge til USA. Det blir ellers spennende å se hva slags

samarbeid dette vil føre frem til, mellom Continental og SAS -

som da begge blir innenfor samme allianse.

Man forventer at selskapet er integrert i "Star Alliance"

medio 2009.

Her er den offisielle pressemeldingen fra Continental:

Continental Joining Star Alliance

Continental's plans to join the Star Alliance and the other planned cooperation are subject to receipt of certain regulatory and other approvals and the termination of certain contractual relationships, including Continental's existing agreements with SkyTeam members that restrict its participation in another global alliance. Continental intends to terminate its existing agreements with SkyTeam members and obtain the necessary approvals to enter the Star Alliance, although Continental may not be successful, and the time period for doing so may be out of Continental's control. For example, a principal contractual restriction will not terminate until nine months after the closing of the proposed Delta/Northwest merger. Continental intends to transition out of SkyTeam and into the Star Alliance in a customer friendly manner.

Joining the Star Alliance will connect Continental with United and 19 other airlines around the world. Within Star, frequent Fliers enjoy reciprocity with respect to both mileage accrual and redemption among the member airlines. The airlines also reciprocally recognize elite status, and provide access to the worldwide network of lounges operated by the Star Alliance airlines.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...