Gå til innhold

Booking sidene er oppe

Rune Trøftmoen

Anbefalte innlegg

Bare en liten ting her, en av opplysningene ved ATC information er feil, slik jeg forstår det i alle fall.

Radiofailure during flight

If an aircraft got radiofailue during flight, he/she will continue the flight as stated in the flightplan. Try to recconect to another server. If he/she don't get voice activ, use text. In worst case, no contact at all, he/she will continue as filled and set SQ 7700. !Do NOT use SQ7600. This SQ are not allowed on VATSIM!. ATC shall then give this aircraft priority landing and keep other traffic away this aircrafts route so the PIC can land as soon as possible.

Og på forumet (VACCSCA) ble det sagt noe annet, nemlig

Some months ago VATSIM BoG prohibited the use of sq 7600, due to some missuse. The reactions were mostly negative. We (those who thought it was wrong, including me) have been posting some mails to the BoG and made some posings in appropriate forums. They have listen. A proposal for change was made:

"BoG advise EC that if they treat Code 7600 the

same as other emergencies, and in accordance with BoG guidelines, then BoG

will remove the auto-disconnect feature."

And it was approved with 10 FOR and 1 AGAINST in VATSIM BoG.

VATSIM-server will not auto-desconnect if a pilot sq 7600 any longer. ATC may use it as intended (radio-failure) and ATC may also disapprove to pilots using it for "training-purpose", as is the case with 7700 (emergency).

( vaccsca.org - forumet ).

=)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...