Gå til innhold

Tålmodighed er en dyd v.2?

Anbefalte innlegg

Hej alle

Så lige dette indlæg på PMDG´s forum. Mon ikke dette gælder for de andre producenter også? Så vi må nok væbne os med tålmodighed.🙂🙃

"Gents,

Couple of observations:

1) Please do not allow this conversation to devolve into a "My Sim vs. Other Sim." I haven't had to say this for a while- but we just don't entertain such discussions here because they are always based upon personal opinion and are highly subjective and serve no purpose other than to give antagonists something to fan into flames.

2) We have stated very clearly that we do not anticipate being able to release a product in MSFS for 6-12 months post the release of MSFS. The platform simply isn't ready for products as complex as ours. We are working very well and very closely with Asobo and further cooperation and effort is definitely the rule of the day- but a release is some ways off still. It won't be a surprise when it is close, I promise you. In the mean time we have some additional Prepar3D stuff coming for you."

Robert S. Randazzo fetch?filedataid=324&sigpic=1
PMDG Simulations
http://www.pmdg.com

• Like 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...