Gå til innhold

AoN and NSX II Impressions (updated)

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei alle sammen.

Selv om jeg har bare nylig sluttet, ser jeg dette forumet i flere år.

Jeg er overrasket over det som tilbys her i freeware sceneries. "Flyplasser i Norge" og "Norge Scenic II X" har vært nesten payware kvalitet. Det er derfor i dag to skjermbilder av mine favoritt ruten gjennom Lofoten.

Hilsen fra Tyskland

(oversatt av Google Translation)

P.S. Okay, you're right. I post my things in English, that looks more familiar. Feel free to answer in any language you prefer. I feel that I should learn norwegian, but in the meantime i use the translator for reading your posts...

All screenshots have been made with AoN 3.1 and NSX II (latest version). Additionally i use UTX and GEX - i know, Andrew, you don't like it ;) - REX and Nick Needhams recommended setting for ENB-Shaders.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Christian, :grin:

Whatever you do in life, avoid Microsoft and Google translations. Look at u-boat films. They say: "Planes are moving". That is, the "hydroplanes", the wings controlling to dive or to go up. It is always "translated" as: "The planes are going up". Like "airplanes are going up".

I'm stating a fact: Automated translations are horseshit, and strongly degrading language. In Norway, we are doing an extra effort to achieve degradation. It's called "Nynorsk" :grin:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ENNK, again a boost in visual quality after the implementation of NSX and AoN. No ugly plateaus anymore. Cityclass seemes to be improvable here...

Thanks for the reminder. Actually I was going to try to better this a little, since I have been to the place. As you can see from my frigate moored there (this was back in 1987).

I do not want to put huge cityclass files into the airport file, but I can improve the area with SBuilder, making the city look better, but I have none "industrial" textures. It will be an improvement for shure, but no magic. But as you point out, removing ugly plateaus does a lot of good alone. Default flattens just ruins it all.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...