Gå til innhold

Cargotur, Fairbanks-Circle Hot Spring-Ft. Yukon

Anbefalte innlegg

Lenge siden sist, men sommer og sol... Her er iallefall en tur jeg hadde idag.

After a quiet week the dispatcher called me and told me that I had to take a midnight flight with spares to Circle Hot Springs and bring some cigarettes to Ft. Yukon so that the people would keep peace and enjoy life.

The planned start from Fairbanks Intl. was at 2 AM, yes the middle of the night, but hey.. never get dark in Alaska at this time of the year. Could be fun.

The Beaver was fully loaded when I arrived and after a couple of cups of coffee I was ready to start. Beautiful night and it seems that I would have great weather most of the flight. I planned to stay in Ft. Yukon until the evening, and get some sleep before I turn back to Fairbanks.

Fairbanks.jpg

Leaving Fairbanks Intl.

1.jpg

Enroute to Circle Hot Springs

2.jpg

Arriving Circle Hot Springs

chp.jpg

Fully loaded with cigarettes and ready for Ft. Yukon

3.jpg

Enroute to Ft. Yukon

4.jpg

Arriving Ft. Yukon, I knew that there would be no sleep. A friend of mine told me that there was plenty of trouts and we should go fishing.

FortYukon.jpg

At 9PM I was ready for the flight back to Fairbanks and after a flight with no problems I arrived Fairbanks Intl. I was looking to get a bed and some sleep, but first i had to put all the fish into the freezer.

pafa.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...