Gå til innhold

Approach til Båtsfjord?

oddhspjoetvold

Anbefalte innlegg

The current issue of Airways has a great article on Wideroe and the last of its Twin Otters. They show a view of the approach to Batsfjord but in FS2K the rwy seems to be oriented very differently. The article does point out that the STOL field was completed in 10/99 so it probably didn't make it into FS2K. Any information about the new field? Thanks

David

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The new runway at Båtsfjord is situated prox. 1 nm east of the old runway on top of a low mountain (500 feet). Its runwayheading is 03-21 and the runway itself is 1000 meters long.

Båtsfjord has now got 3 different approaches, L+DME-03, LLZ+DME-21 and L+DME-21. I dont know if the new airport is made in FS2K but in FS98 (Norway scenery) you can fly to the new airport and take a look at it.

Widerøe does now fly with the Dash-8 5 times a day to/from Båtsfjord.

------------------

Mvh

Tom

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Denne er nok til deg, Tom.

I'm not sure who I'm thanking here but many thanks to everyone involved!! The change in rwy heading would explaing the difference in the pic. Unfortunately, Batsfjord wasn't selected for the FS2K upgrade in the Norway scenery apparently. Perhaps the FS98 scenery will work but I haven't tried. Thanks again!

David

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Er ikke internett skapt for å utveksle informasjoner da?

Her var det en kar fra USA som hadde et spørsmål til norske simmere fra avsim.com Siden ingen kunne svare klippet jeg og limte hans spørsmål her og han fikk således et glimmrende svar fra Tom.

Det er mulig jeg burde oversatt spm. til norsk, men det ville ta unødvendig lang tid. Hvis dette virket støtende på noen, er det bare for meg å beklage.

Odd

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...