Gå til innhold

Priser på Aerowinx PS 1.3 747-400

Øystein Eker

Anbefalte innlegg

Priser på PS 1.3 ser ut til å bli: kr 540.- for upgrade - hvis du har den gamle 1.2

komplett PS 1.3 : kr 2200,-

747-400 Precision Simulator Message Board

PS1.3: Low cost "UPDATE" package only for registered users?

Posted By: Hardy Heinlin <hardy@aerowinx.com>

Tuesday, 18 January 2000, at 8:20 a.m.

You don't need to be registered. But you need the original software (1.2 CDROM or 1.0 floppies). The UPDATE installation program (included in the 130 DM update package) checks if you have a legal copy of PS1.2 or PS1.0 on your harddisk. If so, the installation program installs the complete PS1.3 in a separate folder on your harddisk (equal the complete 530 DM package). If not, you won't be able to run the simulator as you will miss some essential files.

Users who purchase the UPDATE package and users who purchase the FULL package will both get the SAME software and the SAME Operations Manual. No difference in the end. Just the lower price.

Pricing:

PS1.2 = 400 DM

PS1.3 = 530 DM

PS1.3UPDATE = 130 DM

The final PS1.3 Master CDs have been burnt (i.e."written" - no fire! - Geez). However, the new manual won't be finished before March, unfortunately. Thank you very much for your patience and your continuous interest!

*Estimated* release date of PS1.3 = March 2000

Some copies of PS1.2 still available - just e-mail: distribution@aerowinx.com

Best wishes,

|-|ardy

There is even another advantage if you buy 1.2 now and just "update" to 1.3: You'll have TWO manuals, i.e. two Checklist sections, i.e. you can cut the Checklist pages in your old manual and make a separate booklet for emergencies [grin].

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...