Gå til innhold

Vatsim-Scandinavia Fly and see Santa

Anders Merch Grønmyr

Anbefalte innlegg

b7bb8.png

It that time of year again!

VATEUD and VATSIM Scandinavia are once again proud to announce it's annual Fly And See Santa Event. Starting at 1800 UTC we will staff EFRO, ESPA & ENTC including enroute sectors to guide you to the northern part of the globe. This year we have five partner departure airports. These airports will be fully staffed around Europe for this event for pilots travelling to the north to See Santa! The departure partner airports are:

Dublin (EIDW)- Airport Info

London Heathrow (EGLL)- Airport Info

Strasbourg (LFST)- Airport Info

Berlin-Tegel (EDDT)- Airport Info

Warsaw (EPWA)- Airport Info

Last year we had an astonishing amount of aircraft and this year we are preparing for even more traffic, so bring along plenty of holding fuel and your best Christmas wine as we celebrate this year's Christmas with VATSIM's biggest Christmas event!

We strongly recommend that you go to our website http://santa.vateud.net and read through the information there to make your journey as easy and enjoyable as it can be. If you have any questions feel free to use the contact form there and we will be happy to help you out.

Visit the north for an event you don't want to miss!

For dere nordmenn så ser vi gjerne at dere flyr til og fra Tromsø i kveld, forøvrig vil også Gardermoen staffes opp!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...