Gå til innhold

To flights i Alaska, en MP og en off-line

Anbefalte innlegg

Slenger inn to ulike flygninger i Alaska denne gangen. En MP-session vi hadde med helt utrolig vakkert vær, og et oppdrag flydd off-line.

Enjoy!

All ready for take off

1-1.jpg

Take of from the airport in route

2-1.jpg

Great weather for flying!

3-1.jpg

Getting darker

4-1.jpg

In for landing

5-1.jpg

And I dropped my camera, when i picked it up I accidentally took a picture

6-1.jpg

I had to do a quick pick up of a party of photographers in Haines and fly them to Hoonah for some bear hunting with cameras. The clouds were low, but I would manage.

After loading passengers and photo gears in Haines I sat the course for Hoonah. The flight went without problems and soon we landed. One of the photographers took a picture he mailed me later.

The executives entering my Beaver was in a hurry as usual, and they told me to fly straight to Juneau, no sightseeing for them. They don't know what they miss, even I flying this area all the time, feel every flight as a sightseeing. Well, we landed safely at Juneau and they hurry off to their next appointment.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Well done flight! :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...