Gå til innhold

Eurofly 2006

Joachim Skjønberg

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei. Jeg fikk en mail idag i og med at jeg sitter i Virtual SAS Braathens administrasjonen.

Planleggingen av et event for VA's er igang.

Flott om noen hadde vært interessert i å spre nyheten rundt til Skandinaviske VA's som muligens ikke har mottat bedskjeden.

Dear Joachim Skjønberg,

In the world of online flying there are a lot of Virtual Airlines. These VA’s all organise group flights in and out of hundreds of airports in Europe. But, not all at the same time. Wouldn’t it be spectacular to participate in a group flight together with hundreds of other pilots from dozens of VA’s?

That’s what we thought! We are trying to organise a group flight on VATSIM with as much as VA’s as possible. We will call this group flight: EuroFly. In Europe alone there are 138 VA’s registered by VATSIM. With an estimated total of 1500 active pilots! All these VA’s and pilots will fly under their own colours, with their own fleet and with their own call signs. We feel it would be great if Virtual SAS Braathens could participate!

First things first

The first step in organising this mayor event is to contact as much VA’s as possible to join us. Since we are currently without any VA there is not much to do. We are hoping to create a group flight that will go down in history as the BIGGEST ever! So, if you want to be part of that don’t hesitate and join!

The great thing about this project is that the group flight is open for all suggestions and ideas you might have. So if you have any ideas about where to fly, the time, the day or whatever you can help decide.

The next step

The next step is deciding where we want to fly. Remember, you decide. We will accept every suggestion about the arrival and departure airports. We will check with the local VACC whether they can handle the traffic. After a list with serious candidates is made, it is decision time; where do you want to go?

All that is left is easy; picking a date and a time.

After That

After the list of VA’s that want to participate is complete and the date and location are set, there is only one thing you as VA have to do; promote our/your event to your pilots. We will handle everything else, the flight schedules, the FULL ATC coverage and the administration. Even a validated Flight Plan will be provided together with carts, SID/STAR’s for your FMC and for those who like it; free scenery.

After the sign up period for your pilots has expired, we will gather all the information to start working on a schedule. We will brief all pilots with the necessary information the way you prefer. We can contact them directly or we can send all information to you so that you can brief your pilots.

What is in it for you?

Remember that this event will get a lot of attention all over the world. Not only is it a lot of fun to participate in this event but it will also help promote you VA to the world, and may even get you some extra virtual pilots!

Join us!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...