Gå til innhold

I disse tider.....

Jan Kristiansen

Anbefalte innlegg

Med det som skjer i verden nå, er dette kommet fra Vatsim sentralt angående hvordan forholde seg på Vatsim.net

Dear Members:

Most of you are no doubt carefully following world events, particularly in the past few weeks, and I have received many inquiries while online and by email about what can and cannot be re-enacted while on VATSIM.

Our community has always prided itself on its ability to remain neutral when it comes to issues such as politics, ethnicity and race.

The simple reason for this is that our community was created and exists so that we can all join together and celebrate our joy of flight.

When you log onto VATSIM, you can forget your real world concerns and enjoy a flight or a few hours at the scope. Politics have no place after you hit the connect button and join the network.

With this in mind, I ask you, our members, to respect one another's feelings and viewpoints by not making statements or engaging in any conduct online related to real world events which could inflame or anger another member.

In particular, please do not include political

commentary in your ATIS or on an ATC frequency (voice or text) or make military or inappropriate commercial flights in areas of the world which are currently the focus of our attention.

VATSIM Supervisors will politely ask you to stop such activities and will remove you from the network and initiate suspension procedures if you insist on continuing

such conduct.

It is my hope that this will not be necessary but VATSIM

is determined to maintain the neutral position we have all worked so hard to create.

Thank you all for support of VATSIM and continued blue skies.

Harv Stein

Governor VATSIM

London, Ontario Canada

Til Deres orientering

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

In particular, please do not include political

commentary in your ATIS or on an ATC frequency (voice or text) or make military or inappropriate commercial flights in areas of the world which are currently the focus of our attention.

Så det vil si vi ikke kan fly charter til Baghdad? ""

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Det kommer vel anpå hvordan du tolker det, og hvordan du gennemfører din flyvning.

Jeg generelt ikke at det vil være populært at foretage flyvninger der til for tiden.

Hvis du endelig vil derned, så skal du nok ikke kommer som RAF, USAF eller RNAF for den sags skyld.

Det vil nok heller ikke være smart at tage der ned i en C-130, F-16, E-3 eller B-52. Vælg en A321 i stedet.

Lad nu også være med at skrive som comment at du er på ved med nødhjælp, eller reservedele til ARMY eller for så vidt at du har charterturister med i kabinen.

Men hvorfor er det vigtigt at flyve der ned. Der er sjældent nogle der flyver der til daglig. Så hvorfor ikke bare flyve som man plejer... Det er nok ikke alle på din tur, der synes det er lige underholdende at du vil der ned.

God weekend

/Peter

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...