Gå til innhold

Fly & Fish og hjemmlige trakter

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi all

I just wanted to take you all to a trip in Norway and Sweden. From Lennarts Fly & Fish in the mountains in Norway to Fly & Fish at the Swedish Coast. During the trip we will pass my place of birth and raise and also where I live at the moment before we head south.

0.jpg

Lennart makes great sceneries, with details and with almost no impact on FPS. Here are the Fly & Fish in mountainous Norway

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Leaving this area we go south west and after flying for an hour we pass "Namsen" a very famous salmon river in Norway

9.jpg

Just like 10 minutes or so we enter "Trondheimsfjorden" In front om us lies my place where I was born and raised.

10.jpg

Here are Skogn a beautiful place along Trondheimsfjorden.

11.jpg

We are coming close to Vaernes (ENVA) the airport serving Trondheim and surroundings.

12.jpg

Passing over ENVA

13.jpg

We have entered Sweden and an airplane coming from Tromsoe and going to Oslo is passing high above us.

14.jpg

In front of us is "Svegsjoen", Swedens biggest artificial lake. This is where I live at the moment.

15.jpg

Passing over Sveg and Sveg Airport where i live for about a month more before I move to Toensberg in Norway.

16.jpg

We have reach the coast of Sweden and closing in on the Fly & Fish scenery.

17.jpg

18.jpg

And here it is, the Fly & Fish scenery at Swedens coast

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

Thanks for reading and watching :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...