Gå til innhold

PMDG med DC-6 rett rundt hjørnet

Anbefalte innlegg

Den 18.6.2021 klokken 21.33 skrev Torbjørn M:

Og den flyter bra også. Rundt 60-70FPS utenfor. 40-50 i cockpit. 

image.png.07b5ddd459a2c60441e525fb4b55bc07.png

Ville vært bra om du opplyser om hva slags grafikkort du har for jeg tror kanskje du må ha ett langt over gjennomsnitts kort for å få 40-50 i cockpit.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Den 16.6.2021 klokken 9.41 skrev Ernst K.Furuhatt:

Slitsom preview,  og jeg er usikker på om jeg gleder eller gruer meg til denne DC-6  😵  Hadde den i P3D4,  og den var på mange måter en fantastisk modell,  men likevel ble den lite brukt  !?  Koster skjorta,  og man bør ha MYE tid til overs for å rettferdiggjøre en såpass avansert realisme....... 

Enig, slitsom kar. Burde kanskje ha dempet sine ovasjoner litt? Må vel ha hjelp og besøk av min storebror skal jeg få denne i lufta. Han fløy denne en del år før F-28 og "stresskula" B-737 kom.

• Like 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Premium Medlem

@Harry 3090, så her menes det relativt. Plattformen har en vei å gå hva gjelder optimalisering, men når jeg sammenligner flymaskiner både med og uten glass-cockpit, så synes jeg flyten i DC-6 er veldig bra. Jeg ble faktisk litt overrasket over at den har noe høyere FPS enn Just Flight sine Arrows. Jeg er veldig spent på hvordan dette blir når PMDG slipper 73/74 og 77. Håpet er at de tegner "glass"-instrumenter på egne "threads" innen da. Det er ingenting som kveler gleden så mye som instrumenter med lav FPS. 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Premium Medlem

Spennende ting på gang hos PMDG

We have more changes that we are prepping to hand off to our testers, and we'll pass those along to you once they are tested. We are also beginning to map out unveiling our next release for MSFS...

Exciting times ahead!

https://forum.pmdg.com/forum/main-forum/general-discussion-news-and-announcements/140850-14jul21-new-bastille-day-update-for-the-pmdg-dc-6-for-msfs

• Like 2
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

lansert på xbox marketplace. ekstra liveries kommer i tilegg, som jeg skjønner det. og gjelder nok neppe ln-sub? om den ikke er i pmdg livery listen.

Sitat

Captains-

For those of you who are eagerly awaiting our products on Xbox- this information is for you! cool.png

PMDG DC-6 for Microsoft Flight Simulator - XBox
For those who have been waiting for this product to return to XBox- we are happy to announce that nearly 18 months after the initial release attempt on XBox, the PMDG DC-6 is BACK! Anyone who purchased the DC-6 on XBox back in November 2021 when it was initially released (and then removed) should already see it live in your MSFS on Xbox. (Those who accepted the refund offer back then will need to repurchase, obviously.)

If you are an Xbox user, you do need to purchase the airplane via Marketplace on the Xbox in order to have access to the airplane. If you have any questions about purchases made in Xbox vs. PC Marketplace, please refer those questions to the Microsoft Flight Simulator forums!

PMDG 737 for Microsoft Flight Simulator - Xbox:
We have finally gotten both the 737-700 and the 737-800 into the Xbox test environment successfully. We were having some trouble with the 800- the details of which aren't important except that they were taking some time- but we are now evaluating both of those 737 models in the Xbox environment and will hopefully see similar results and consistency to the DC-6 since the 737 is already a very stable platform for us.

We will keep you posted as to progress- but we won't delay the Xbox release of those two airplanes any longer than is necessary.

The 737-600 and 737-900 will get inserted to testing once these two titles are clear. We don't want to overload our own ability to test things by having 4 products in the bin at the same time.

(Side note: For those waiting for the 737-800 in marketplace for PC- that will appear in line with the xbox guidance above!)

Updated Liveries Plan
We ran into some knee-knockers when it comes to distribution of liveries for XBox users. I'll describe those knee-knockers below, but the bottom line is that we are making a livery package available for the DC-6 that includes all of our DC-6 liveries. It will be for purchase in Marketplace for $4.99. We will do the same for all of our subsequent products that release to Xbox as well.

Warning: If you are not on Xbox- don't buy this package because you have access to these liveries already using the PMDG Operations Center.

Now for the knee-knockers: Keeping in mind that we are all just getting to learn how Marketplace works, we have a series of overlapping conflicts that we did not anticipate. Taken individually they are minor things, but taken all together it puts us in a position where the best solution all around is to simply bundle all liveries for each product into a single unit and make it available for sale to XBox users via MS Marketplace.

Our original plan had been to make liveries available via XBox-Only livery "products" available in Marketplace only to Xbox users at a $0.00 price tag. These were rejected because Marketplace is not currently accepting freeware- and products with a $0.00 price tag are freeware even though they are associated with a paid product. Additionally, we learned at the same time that Marketplace can accept products that are "PC Only" but it is not capable of accepting products that are "Xbox Only."

Thus our plan was stymied in a couple of ways.

We evaluated placing the liveries inside the product itself, but this quickly becomes untenable due to the excessive build sizes and the need to maintain product commonality across all of our distribution platforms. We know very well that PC users wouldn't want us forcing some 500+ liveries onto their machines once the entire DC-6, 737, 747 and 777 product lines are published... So we quickly discarded that idea.

The end conclusion is: For each product we will bundle all of our liveries into a single package and make it available via marketplace for $4.99. It is there primarily for Xbox users- but of course if you are feeling like having the entire bundle via marketplace as a PC user- you certainly can buy it- but there is no NEED to since you already have access to them all via the PMDG Operations Center.

As we have said a few times: We are still learning how to work best with Marketplace- and this change in our livery policy is being made in order to ensure Xbox users can have access to the broad range of liveries without hassle or delay.

Okay- i think that covers our Xbox related news for today. (I still can't believe I get to say that out loud- how much fun is that? rolleyes.png)

Endret av joandreas
sitert pmdg forum
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...