Gå til innhold

Britten-Norman BN-2 Islander to MSFS Soon

Anbefalte innlegg

1 time siden skrev Frank Kristiansen:

... men styrer unna når jeg leser anmeldelser av selskapet

Personlig har jeg ingen erfaring med Black Box Simulation - men forstår at mange ikke er fornøyd med tidligere kjøp. Jeg kan i den forbindelse vise til hva Kenneth James Kerr blant annet skriver om det du nevner - i sin anmeldelse av Britten-Norman Islander BN-2:

Sitat

Now, I am not going to judge people for their feelings because their experiences might be different from mine. But what I will say is that I have read the developer’s responses to the accusations on the MSFS forum, and he is willing to clarify issues with those who feel such afront.

But where I respectfully suggest that a line is crossed is when people suggest that customers avoid this developer’s current projects because of past grievances.

Here’s my personal “KerrSpective” on that.

1. To accept that the past equals the future is to negate the possibility of evolution and improvement. Any alleged mistakes of the past (in any person’s life), only have lasting influence if no lessons are learned. We must carefully refrain from assuming that perceived past errors will be repeated.
  2. It may be counter-productive to suggest that people boycott the developer’s current projects. Think about it. If a person wants a past project to be supported, it is wiser to encourage their newer ones, because only by doing so will the revenue be there for the developer to “circle back” to the older ones. If a business dies due to lack of support for new projects, the older projects will never get improved or be supported!
  3. Those who boycott current projects are not going to witness the current methodologies of the developer because they are not experiencing them. It’s like judging a 2021 car because a 1980’s car from the same manufacturer disappointed you.
  4. While some people passionately complain about past products, many others are enjoying the newer products. The Bird Dog is a great example. Yes, it started out as being a little weak upon its MSFS launch, and some criticism was well justified. BUT it has grown into a fine product through constant improvement and dedication on the part of the developer, and many people are having a total blast with it, myself included.
  5. In the end, every developer gains ground or loses it based on a product-by-product experience. At this time the developer is spending a lot of time evolving his business to support the platform that is the future of the industry. To do otherwise would be commercial folly. Let us, therefore, allow him to evolve and grow into the new sim, and judge his MSFS progress based on his MSFS products as they are released.

Once again, I understand that some members of the community have been upset in the past. However, in my eyes, the developer is really working hard to ensure the sustainability of his business. And I for one am willing to encourage his efforts. As one who knows how hard this industry can be, I want him to survive and serve us with interesting products for years to come. Encouragement will do that. Criticism and vitriol won’t.

https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?22507-KerrSpectives-The-Islander/view/1

• Like 1
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Den 14.5.2021 klokken 1.32 skrev Jan Reidar Storelvmo:

Mye mulig. Fiksingen av turboprop simuleringen kommer jo over 3 oppdateringer, med første i simupdate 4 nå i slutten av mnd. 

Siste melding fra Aerosoft:

Mathijs Kok

• Aerosoft Forum Administrator
  • 10dot.png.afd38c99f0700eaa3a674a3833af1c
  • Mathijs Kok
  • Root Admin
  • aerosoft.png.cca32fcd6e89d3bb98c53db90ea
  • 40633 posts
  • Author
  • Root Admin
  •  

Well we do not like to toot our own horn but Alexander who is doing the flight model for the Twotter has been in rather close contact with our friends at Asobo....

• Like 3
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...