Gå til innhold

AI Manager (One-Click installer) for MSFS

Anbefalte innlegg

Kaiii3 - AIG Technic Command Captain- gir en oppdatering 26. februar 2021 om progresjonen i utviklingen av AI Manager, sitat;

"Hey Guys,
time for a new dev-update regarding AIGAIM-OCI for MSFS:
I will start with the good news first:
Models:
Our team has made some huge progress regarding the model conversion, the models tested so far fulfill the high-quality standards we have for our users and it looks good that we can perform the changes on the other models as well. The main goal is to provide the same amount of features (animations, etc.) as in the FSX/P3D models.
Repaints:
Repaints from FSX/P3D will work in MSFS without major problems, for repaints that need some changes we will provide a technical solution that will ensure the “old” repaints are working in MSFS in the same quality as new once.
Airports:
Over the last days our internal testers and some external users reported some findings regarding airport parking-spot usage. Based on this feedback we have now the option to plan for possible airport updates as well.
Now to the not so good news (you can call them bad news – but that is up to you):
FDE:
The SDK incl. Documentation is still far from completed and our internal members are still struggling to find the perfect settings for AI aircraft, like we have in the older simulators. Currently it is more like try and error, and often it is a failure.
Contact to ASOBO/MS:
Many of you have asked if we have tried to get in contact with MS/ASOBO. We have tried our best and never got any response… The first contact was during the ALPHA/BETA phase of MSFS and the second mail was sent three weeks ago. We never received any response, not even a mail “thanks for your mail, we will get in touch.”
We know that MS/ASOBO is working on their own liveries and models for AI – and they might do not want to work with us (and see us as a competitor…), but some kind of answer would have been nice. Since their models/repaints would need the same improvements/changes in the SDK we are asking for.
We can and will work on a release of AIGAIM-OCI for MSFS, but as long as the internal AI-System is not improved I am sure the result will be far from what we would like to see in a new Simulator like MSFS."

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...