Gå til innhold

FSX gold edition er av intresse.

Åge Hallonen

Anbefalte innlegg

Som nevnt over, FSX: Steam Edition er FSX Gold, Acceleration og et par bugfixes man tidligere måtte gjøre selv bakt inn. Ingen øvrige endringer, og alt av det gamle skal fungere også i FSX:SE (det gamle fra FSX, altså, ikke FS9). I tillegg, siden det er solgt via Steam, er den relativt ofte å finne til ganske greit nedsatte priser, neste gang blir nok i påsken, om ikke før.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Som nevnt over, FSX: Steam Edition er FSX Gold, Acceleration og et par bugfixes man tidligere måtte gjøre selv bakt inn. Ingen øvrige endringer, .....

Ikke helt uten øvrige endringer: - "it’s a huge improvement over the normal edition."

Whilst many users might not be quite sure what to expect when they first fire up FSX, this should help you understand what has changed from the normal edition of the game to the Steam Edition;

Built using the VS2013 compiler instead of the old VS2005 library that was used when FSX was first released. This improves performance and overall quality of enjoyment, without removing the capacity to load up all of your old FSX add-ons and DLC that you owned for the original edition

The old GameSpy online mode that was frustrating at best has been removed entirely – it’s now replaced with a modern, easy to use Steam online mode. This makes matchmaking and finding other players to fly with easier than ever – this is one of the main new features and can really up your playability of the series, allowing you to take to the skies with your friends and fellow pilots with ease

Various changes to hotkeys to make the simulator easier to control with the keyboard, and making hotkey functions easier to memorize by having more distinct buttons linked

Huge improvement to the texture quality throughout – the amount of textures that can be loaded, as well as their default quality, has been improved

New aircraft have been included to make your flight experience even more enjoyable and varied

A huge amount of bugs have been fixed that have been plaguing users for many years – this makes it so much easier to fly your aircraft without being bogged down by strange errors

Improved overall load times for everything from the map loading up to the textures that appear on-screen – less lag between textures loading is one of the most noticeable improvements to performance

Improved compatibility with more modern operating systems too – this will run perfectly fine within Windows 7-8.1

Overall, these changes and additions might seem quite minor in that it doesn’t really introduce any new features outside of the totally working online mode, but it’s a huge improvement over the normal edition. Whilst some might see it as nothing more than a new service pack, it’s been re-released onto the Steam platform for ease of use and installation.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/news/4728/

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...