Gå til innhold

Su-27 for DCSW

Fredrik Edvardsen

Anbefalte innlegg

The Fighter Collection and Eagle Dynamics are pleased to announce that Su-27 for DCS World is now available as a pre-purchase from the DCS e-shop at: https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/. The pre-purchase provides both a 20% discount off the retail price and access to the Open Beta coming later on November 15th, 2014.

The Su-27, NATO codename Flanker, is one of the pillars of modern-day Russian combat aviation. Built to counter the American F-15 Eagle, the Flanker is a twin-engine, supersonic, highly manoeuvrable air superiority fighter. The Flanker is equally capable of engaging targets well beyond visual range as it is in a dogfight given its amazing slow speed and high angle attack manoeuvrability. Using its radar and stealthy infrared search and track system, the Flanker can employ a wide array of radar and infrared guided missiles. The Flanker also includes a helmet-mounted sight that allows you to simply look at a target to lock it up! In addition to its powerful air-to-air capabilities, the Flanker can also be armed with bombs and unguided rockets to fulfil a secondary ground attack role.

Su-27 for DCS World focuses on ease of use without complicated cockpit interaction, significantly reducing the learning curve. As such, Su-27 for DCS World features keyboard and joystick cockpit commands with a focus on the most mission critical of cockpit systems.

Su-27 for DCS World will sell for $9.99 at November 15th. Pre Purchase now for $7.99 and save 20%!

Note: This will be a free update to owners of Flaming Cliffs 3!

Key Features of the Su-27 for DCS World:

• A professional level flight model provides unmatched flight physics that allow you to truly feel what it's like to fly this amazing aircraft.
  • A true model of the Su-27 flight control system that allows you to perform the “cobra” and other “out of the envelope” manoeuvres.
  • Updated Head Down Display (HDD) with more realistic data link and navigation modes.
  • Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom (6 DOF) cockpit.
  • Accurate Su-27 Flanker model, squadron markings, and weapons.
  • New instant action, single missions and interactive training missions.
  • Battle the F-15C in head-to-head.

Su-27 Flanker for DCS World er nå tilgjengelig som download, hvis man eier Flaming Cliffs 3 fra før av får man den gratis, hvis ikke koster den $9,99. Dette er en FC3-maskin, hvilket vil si at det ikke er noen dyp simulering av systemer osv., men den har en "advanced flight model" - sannsynligvis den mest avanserte i DCS til nå. Systemet som holder Flankeren i lufta er en blanding av gode gamle dagse wire og "fly by wire". Dette systemet hjelper piloten å holde maskinen "straight and level" og begrenser også AoA, G-load osv., men som vi alle vel vet så er Flankeren i stand til å gjøre noen relativt halsbrekkende stunts, dette gjøres ved å slå av "flight control systemet", da har piloten full kontroll over flymaskinen og kan pushe den lenger enn hva "flight control systemet" ville ha tillatt. Det er med systemet avslått at man f.eks kan gjøre Pugachevs Cobra-manøver.

Så hvis du ikke har prøvd denne herligheten ennå - løp og last ned!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...