Gå til innhold

Vatsim Event: FULLY STAFFED: OSLO FOR 24 HOURS

Morten Ruud

Anbefalte innlegg

Hei, syntes det var litt merkverdig at dette ikke har blitt nevnt på forumet enda. Jeg la tilfeldigvis merke til det i går i vroute.info. Jeg regner med at man ønsker oppmerksomhet rundt eventet så jeg tar meg den frihet å reklamere for det her.

FULLY STAFFED: OSLO FOR 24 HOURS

ENGM fully staffed for 24 hours, from 4-5 july!

width=600 height=300http://data.vroute.net/image/15341,1[/img]

On Friday 4th July from 18:00z (20:00LT) Oslo Gardermoen airport will be staffed for 24 hours! It is time to pack your bags again and fly to/from one of Scandinavian's busiest airports, Oslo! Our professional air traffic controllers from Norway are ready to control you both in- and out of the Norwegian airspace, and we hope of course that you take time to fly to/from the capital airport; Oslo Gardermoen.

Between 4th July 18:00z (20:00LT) and 5th July 18:00z (20:00LT) you’ll have the opportunity to participate in “Oslo airport fully staffed for 24 hours!” Gardermoen will be fully staffed with the best controllers and you can be sure to expect an intense amount of traffic throughout the day. Visit www.saltmedia.no/osloairportevent/ to make sure you are ready. All information regarding the event, such as Pilot Briefings, charts and etcetera are of course included! Come with whatever you'd like, IFR or VFR, prop or jet, big or small - everyone are welcome. On behalf of the dedicated ATC team of Norway, we want to welcome you to Norway and Oslo for a great, and once in a life time experience!

But don't forget to have your charts ready!

Charts: AIP Norway

FSX Scenery:

-Freeware:Airports Of Norway 3.64

-Payware:Mega Airport Oslo V2.0

FS2004 Scenery:

Freeware: Norwegian Airports

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...