Gå til innhold

Take On Helicopters Pre-Release

Pasi Jorgensen

Anbefalte innlegg

Da er det bekreftet, BIS jobber på spreng med å få på plass fullversjon download for oss som har forhåndsbetalt. Denne skal være oppe iløpet av kvelden, senest iløpet av morgentimene ifølge BIS. Alle som har handlet hos sprocket vil få en e-mail så snart filene er på plass. Evt kan du jo logge deg på konto'n din hos sprocket og slite ut F5 tasten ;)

Da er det 14-15 GB som må lastes ned på nytt, men de sier: We have upgraded the bandwidth significantly in the meantime for the release so hopefully it is going to work together with the pre-load.

Så nå gjennstår det bare å vente, for som de sier; den som venter på noe kult, venter ikke forgjeves :grin:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Premium Medlem

En liten oppdatering sjekk at alle nedlastede filer ligger på rett plass

Dear customer,

Yesterday you will have received a preload email for Take On Helicopters. Unfortunately, there has been an error in the Sprocket.exe downloader.

When you start the download to custom location, the files are being downloaded, but as soon as you exit the downloader and then run it again, it starts downloading the files into Your documents/Sprocket/ instead of your custom download location it has been using before.

The solution follows:

Download new the sprocket.exe from:

http://www.sprocketidea.com/joomla/downloaders/preparedown.php?downloader=buy&again=true&soft_ID=SPROCKET2TAKEONHENG01&lang=1

Run it and select a folder into which you have downloaded the files before. The downloader will check files for consistency and resume the download.

The last file of the game installation will be released today at 15:30 CEST.

We humbly apologize for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,

SprocketIDEA

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Q:Need some help. While in midgame the game moves to background and sitts idle on the taskbar, while i get to look at my desctop. When i try to alt tab back in the game runs, but i dont get wishual at all. Any one has any ideas?

A:Once it goes to the background (you still do hear the game I take it?) press shift and the minus symbol on your numpad. Then type the following: FLUSH.

This will clear all the shite from your memory and hopefully get the game back up and running.

:)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...