Gå til innhold

Safety Message

Jakob Arne Brønstad

Anbefalte innlegg

ANNOUNCEMENT ON BEHALF OF THE CAPTAIN

Ladies and gentlemen, this is your purser speaking. May I have your attention, please.

On behalf of the captain, I must inform you that due to a technical failure we are forced to make and emergency landing at .... airport / on water in about .... minutes.

We have informed the rescue services. We are carrying all the neccessary survuval equipment and the cabin crew will show you how to use it.

Please remain seated, keep calm and follow the cabin crews' instructions carefully.

---------

CC's EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your purser. Please keep calm and carry out the following preparations:

- Raise the seatback and footrest to an upright position and secure the table.

- Fasten your seatbelt thightly.

- Take out the Safty On Board Folder, and study the bend down position you should take during the landing.

- Bend down when the "Fasten Seatbelt Sign" flashes, or when ordered to do so.

- Bend down until the aircraft has come to a complete stop. On order leave the aircraft.

-Lights along the aisle will show you the way to the emergency exits. Look for your nearest exit.

- Remove high-heeled shoes. Remove ties and sharp objects, but glasses in a pocket.

- All cabin luggage must be left onboard, to speed up the evacuation of the aircraft.

Additional information in case of water landing

- Remove the life vest from under your seat.

- Open the bag by pulling the red tape.

- Pull the vest over your head, but DO NOT inflate it.

- Place the strap around your waist and fasten the buckle.

- Thighten the strap by pulling its end.

- When leaving the aircraft through the exits, pull the red tabs to inflate the vest.

- The mouth-pieces should only be used to inflate the vest if the normal inflation is insufficient.

- The light on the vest will be lit automatically in the water when the yellow tab on the battery has been removed.

- Please observe that the crew have red life vests.

(SAS MD80/90

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Mulig det kommer noe fra cockpitbyggerne utpå nyåret. Filene vi spiller inn og redigerer vil bli satt opp i egen software der de enkelte annonseringene trigges av hendelser i cockpit.
Siden dette gjøres i lydstudio og klippes av profesjonell lydtekniker er det usikkert om filer deles gratis, men det skal bli mulig å få tak i på ett eller annet vis.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...