Gå til innhold

VFR tour

marc2990

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello

We are a group of belgian VFR pilots. Every week we make a group flight in a different part of (mostly) Europe. We always ask local flightsim clubs if they can help us with flights or tours that are worth flying in their country. Challenging airports, scenic flights, beautiful landscapes, interesting buildings or other constructions, everything is on our program.

At this time we are thinking about coming for a virtual visit to Norway. Would you be so kind to help us out with where to fly? All information is welcome, but PLN files for Plan G would be super...!

Thanks.

Marcel

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi! For the closest to home scenic routes, flights along the west coast is the safest bet. The mountainous regions east of ENZV and ENBR are impressive, but a little further north it's really spectacular. Any area along the coast between ENBR and ENKB is worth exploring, planning trips into long narrow fjords etc. FTX Norway is strongly recommended, get it now while it's on sale!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Thank you Magnus

I think everybody has FTX Norway by now.

But it is such an extended country. It is hard for some one from outside to know where the real spectacular spots are. Even for me who has been visiting Norway quite a lot (I used to be director at Dovre peisen).

I do have a csv file with POI's of Orbx Norway (imported in plan G), but they mostly concentrate on the stave churches and the bridges.

You have no idea about where I could find some interesting tour plans or equivalents?

Thanks

Marcel

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello Robert

This is great stuff. Exactly the thing I was looking for. It's enough to fill 5 to 6 of our VFR flights. I am sure my pilots will go bananas if I present this to them.

If I can do something back for you, pls tell me. I have quite a nice archive of VFR flights by now.

And if you and/or your fellow pilots want to bring in some extra stuff, you are always welcome.

Thank you very much.

Marcel

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i diskusjonen!

Du kan poste innlegg nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en brukerkonto kan du logge inn nå for å poste med din egen konto.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet …

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Fjern formatering

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere innhold har blitt gjenopprettet.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Opprett ny...